Join Team Clear Vision…
Looking to join our friendly and growing team?
Take a look at the opportunities we look to recruit for and see if you could be the right fit to join the Clear Vision family! For us it’s all about the right fit as we are a close knit team, who take pride in our services, standards of cleaning and want to ensure our customers are looked after and valued.
If you have a passion for all kinds of cleaning, want to go the extra mile and feel like extended family… you’ll fit right in! Just get in touch with your details and we’ll discuss the vacancy with you further. We look forward to hearing from you!
No recruitment agencies please
At Clear Vision Window Cleaning we pride ourselves on our customer experience, the standards of clean we achieve and the services we offer. Due to continued growth we are looking for an exceptional team player to join our small, but close knit team. Ideally you will have experience of window cleaning (WFP & Traditional) although full training will be given. The role will also involve some commercial cleaning so experience of this would be a definite advantage. A full clean driving license is essential for the role, as a fully fuelled company vehicle will be provided, along with all the equipment you will need to perform your role. You will need to be self motivated, work to high standards and be willing to go the extra mile. Excellent communication skills are a must, together with proven experience of dealing with both customers and colleaques. In return we offer a competitive renumeration package, company pension together with additional monthly incentives, uniform and a great working environment.
If you consider yourself to be a skilled, conscientious person with a proven ability to work autonomously. A willingness to travel to various locations within the Southampton and surrounding areas and an eye for detail are also essential traits. The successful candidate will be confident in themselves to coverse with customers and the general public to champion our business and services. It would be a distinct advantage if you have previous experience in cleaning windows in residential and commercial properties, although full training will be provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you are a reliable and conscientious commercial cleaner living in and around Southampton we would love to hear from you… We have a number of opportunities within different client sites for general office cleaning. Duties will include office cleaning, wiping desks, emptying bins, cleaning the kitchens and toilet facilities, sweeping, mopping and hoovering. You will be provided with all the cleaning products and equipment required to complete the job. Ideally you will have your own transport, although this is not essential. Full training will be given, although previous experience in a similar role would be a definite advantage. Competitive rates of pay for the right candidates.
Job Type: Part-time, various hours available
This role is to work alongside our existing office-based team to assist with administration duties and answering the phone.
Your working week will be between the hours of 9:00am – 5pm Monday to Thursday, 9:30 to 3pm Friday, with one hour for lunch. You will be based at Clear Vision HQ in Wide Lane, S018 2HJ.
- You will be responsible for chasing residential debt by producing an up-to-date debtors list and calling, texting and emailing via Squeegee to recover any outstanding window cleaning customer debt. This will also involve making customers inactive and sending out hard copy correspondence via the GPO. Taking manual card payments over the phone.
- You will be tasked with residential aftersales care. This means you are responsible for carrying out the telephone calls to ensure we have carried out the work to a great standard and our customers are happy with the results. The idea behind this is to alleviate any potential issues further down the line. It also gives us the chance to ask for online reviews to maintain our online profiles on Checkatrade and Google especially. You are responsible for managing the folders that these new customers and extra services will be inserted into.
- You will work with new enquiries whether over the phone or via other platforms and prepare quotes based on the prospects requirements and send them out. You will also be responsible for following up these quotes via a phone call prompt and back it up with a text or email via Squeegee. In some cases, the quotes will need to be sent over again using a PDF format a few days later, to ensure the quote is received. A further follow up is required to encourage the conversion process. You will also be responsible for managing the enquiries you deal with by transferring them into the relevant folder and progressing the quote / enquiry.
- You will be responsible for sending out the “welcome emails”, send out the invite to GoCardless and convert the new customer from a prospect to a new customer. You will need to ensure the new customer has been allocated to a round and has a window cleaner assigned to their account, that we have the full address, email and mobile telephone numbers for our system.
- General admin, reception and office duties will apply for example shredding, filing, answering the phone and dealing with any other customer enquiries. You will need to have a confident but polite telephone manner, be able to work well in a team, autonomously and above all have a can-do attitude. You will have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage your own time effectively.
- You will be responsible for checking the answering machine first thing in the morning and respond to any enquiries, queries or requests. This goes for Info@ email (alongside Zoe and Emma) so communication is key, so we are all on the same page and in the know. If an email is for somebody in particular you will need to forward the relevant email on to the right person in order for them to deal with it accordingly.
- The role will also include placing orders with suppliers, sourcing items (as and when required).
- At times you may be tasked with small projects to research and complete.
- Cleaning the coffee machine.
- Cleaning and hoovering the office, empty the bins on a Friday.